With spring fast approaching it’s time to get your backyard and garden ready if you haven’t already. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Take inventory on your outdoor furniture and determine what needs to be replaced and what can be repaired.
- Figure out your yard’s sub-climate and plant perennials.
- Wrap a tree with string lights.
- Line your walkway with LED lights.
- Add an outdoor curtain to your patio.
- Hang windchimes or add a fountain or garden sculptures.
These are several things you can do on your own to get your backyard, patio and garden ready for spring. For all those bigger landscaping ideas and projects, feel free to contact us at J & S Landscape!