Looking for something fun and whimsical to add to your landscaping or yard? There are many creative features to consider, from large to tiny.
Here are some ideas:
– Terraced Flowerbeds: For vibrant color in appealing layers!
– Log Borders: Vertical logs offer a unique look along flowerbeds.
– Rock Patches: Low-lying bloomers look lovely when spaced around flat patches of rock in landscape.
– Containers: Add or re-plant some plants and flowers in eye-catching new containers & pots.
– Sculpting: Hedges can take on exciting new designs, from spheres to animal shapes (intricate looks may be best done by a pro).
Use your imagination or get in touch with your caring local landscaping company, J & S Landscape, to get even more ideas! We do enjoy brainstorming with customers.